....... Divertimento: Get up and go

Sunday 5 June 2011

Get up and go


成功需要信心

I have been feeling a little discouraged recently and I have found these words by George Bernard Shaw a timely reminder:

“People are always blaming circumstances for what they are.
I do not believe in circumstances.
The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them, make them.”

And also these words by Ralph Harris Houston (aka Guru RHH):

“If you don’t follow through on your creative ideas, someone else will pick them up and use them. When you get an idea of this sort, you should jump in with both feet, not just stick your toe in the water…..
Be daring, be fearless and don’t be afraid that somebody is going to criticize you or laugh at you. If your ego is not involved no one can hurt you.”

So, the message is ……. .get on with it, no one is stopping me but myself!

Thank you, I needed that encouragement!

No comments: